Glo is one of Nigeria’s largest telecom service providers.
Glo hopes to build Africa’s most prominent and best telecommunications network, with millions of subscribers in Nigeria and Ghana.
The recharge card is one of the essential services provided by Glo.
A 15-digit pin is on a Glo recharge card. And the prices range from N100 to N1000.
Glo recharge cards priced between N500 and N1000 have a silver panel that must be carefully scratched before the pin is revealed.
How to Recharge your Glo line
You can recharge your Glo line by purchasing the conventional recharge card (using USSD codes) or online.
I will show you five simple methods to recharge your Glo line.
1. Recharge Glo with *123
This is the basic method of recharging Glo. Buy a Glo airtime of any amount and follow the process below:
- Scratch the card gently to prevent any digit from being distorted.
- Open your phone call app.
- Dail *123*(15 digit PIN)#. For example, *123*123456789012345#
- Press Send on your phone
- You will receive a congratulatory message of your recharge.
- Dail #124# to check your account balance
Read Also>>> Mtn data plans and activation codes
Benefits of Recharging your Glo line with *123
- Do you know that for every ₦100 recharge, you will receive ₦100 to your main account, ₦50 for calls to any network, ₦450 for calling only Glo customers, 25 MB of data and 10 MB of bonus data to surf the net? This bonus is valid for 7days.
- For every ₦200 recharge, you will receive ₦200 to your main account, ₦100 for calls to any networks, ₦900 for calling only Glo customers, 50 MB of data and 25 MB of bonus data to surf the net. This bonus is valid for seven days.
- For every ₦500 recharge, you will receive ₦500 to your main account,₦250 for calls to any network, ₦2,250 for calling only Glo customers, 125 MB of data and 50 MB of bonus data to surf the net. This bonus is valid for seven days.
- For every ₦1,000 recharge, you will ₦1,000 to your main account, ₦500 for calls to any network,₦4,500 for calls to only Glo customers, 250 MB of data and 100 MB of bonus data to surf the net. This bonus is valid for 15 days.
Why not recharge your Glo line now using *123!
You can find out your bonus balance by dialing *606#. You can also distribute or gift the data to family and friends. Gift data by dialing *606# and following the on-screen instructions.
2. Recharge Glo with *323 (to get 4x bonus)
Recharging your Glo line with *323 gives you four times the value of every recharge of N100 and above.
Here are the steps to load your Glo recharge card this way:
- Purchase your a Glo recharge card (N100 and above)
- If it has a silver panel, gently scratch it.
- Open your phone call app
- Dial *323*PIN#. For example, *323*123456789012345#
- Press Send to recharge.
- To check your account balance, dial #124#.
Benefits of Recharging your Glo line with *323
- You will receive 400 Naira for every 100 Naira recharged, which you can use to call any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries. This bonus is only available for 14 days.
- For every #200 recharge, you will receive an #800 credit that you can use to call any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries. This bonus is only available for 14 days.
- For every #500 recharge, you will receive #2000 to call any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries. This bonus is only available for 30 days.
- For every 1,000 Naira recharge, you will receive 4000 Naira, which you can use to call any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries. It is valid for 30 days.
To check your balance, dial *122*30.
Read More>>> Step by Step Guide to Check Airtel Data Balance.
3. Recharge Glo line directly from your bank account
Aside from purchasing a physical card with a pin and using USSD codes, you can recharge your Glo sim with your phone and banking information.
Glo Simple Recharge, an easy and secure way to top up your data or airtime from your bank account.
It is easy to use, safe, and convenient. You must link your phone number to your bank account to use this service.
After that, dial *805#, choose your bank and enter the amount of airtime you want to purchase.
You will receive a confirmation message on your phone if your transaction is successful.
4. Recharge Glo account with Glo Cafe – Mobile App
Glo cafe is the name of the company’s official mobile app. It’s never been easier to keep control of your mobile account than with Glo Cafe.
You can do everything from purchasing data, recharging, and checking your data balance to watching exciting videos, comedy, news, sport, music, and much more.
The Glo Café is available on the Web, Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
To recharge your Glo line with the mobile app:
- Download the app from your app store. Click for Google Playstore or Apple Appstore
- Log in or sign up to use the app
- Click on Recharge
- Select your preferred recharge option.
- Enter the necessary details
- Click done.
- Your recharge with bonus will be sent instantaneously to your Glo account.
5. Stress-Free Glo Airtime Recharge with JumiaPay
You can also get Glo airtime for yourself and your loved ones in a few clicks with JumiaPay!
There is no need to leave your current location to look for a store to buy airtime. JumiaPay brings you easy and quick airtime top-ups. You can recharge online in a few easy steps and get your airtime in seconds.
To recharge your Glo line with JumiaPay, follow these steps:
- Sign up or log in to JumiaPay using your email address and password. Sign up HERE.
- Select ‘Airtime’ from the list of services
- Select Glo
- Enter your phone number and the amount you wish to top-up
- Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account on their secure payment platform
- You are done! You receive your airtime instantly.
Glo Contact Information
To contact Glo on any issue, use the available platforms below:
- Mail Glo
- Call 8050 0201 21 from any other phone
- Call 0023 4805 0020 121 from abroad
- Visit the Glo website
- Visit the Glo Facebook page
I hope this guide on how to recharge Glo is helpful to you? Please, share with your family and friends.